Queen Street looking West
- Hugill, Ingersoll, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Stereoview of Queen Street looking west. In view is the old Windsor Hotel which was demolished in the early 1960s (and is now the site of the Mac's Milk).
- Condition: Copy is in excellent condition.
- Looking west from above Church St. is a view of Queen Street 1884
On the left, Windsor Hotel owned by Jack Canard on the right (behind trees) British Hotel, owned by John-Billy Cosgrove
Note: Portable steam engine
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
Width: 12.6 cm
Height: 17.8 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10.2cm
Image Height: 12.8cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Queen Street looking West." St. Marys Museum, 0578ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.