A.H. Lofft & Company
- Hugill, Ingersoll, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Stereoview of downtown St. Marys - most specifically in view A.H. Lofft & Co. This is Queen Street East, the north side, just east of Wellington Street (Andrew's Jewelers - now Anstett's - is seen being built on the left).
- Condition: Copy is in excellent condition.
- Queen St., north side, just east of Wellington St. 1884
A.H. Lofft & Co., book store, grocery store
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
Width: 20.2 cm
Height: 25.3 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 18.2cm
Image Height: 22.2cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "A.H. Lofft & Company." St. Marys Museum, 0577ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.