The Frame Town Hall
- W.C. Cain, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- One side of a stereoview of the old frame town hall of St. Marys.
The building is simple and almost looks like a two-story barn with a bell on top. There are horses and people all out front.
- Condition: The copy is in excellent condition - but is much darker than the original.
Digital copy of original will be posted soon.
- The frame Town Hall (on the same site as the current Town Hall) 1865
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
Width: 12.6 cm
Height: 16.6 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10.6cm
Image Height: 10.4cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "The Frame Town Hall." St. Marys Museum, 0576ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.