- Mystery Question:
Who is this man?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- G. Wilson, St. Marys, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Carte de visite of a man taken in 1878 by George Wilson.
The man has his hair combed to the side and is wearing a thick suit jacket and bow tie. He is looking off to the side and giving a slight side-profile in doing so.
- Condition: Very poor. Very stained with barely any contrast left. Splotches all over the image area.
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
Width: 6.5 cm
Height: 10.5 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 5.5cm
Image Height: 8.2cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Man." St. Marys Museum, 0471ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.