Joseph McIntyre's home in Motherwell
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of a simple house surrounded by a couple large trees with the family sitting out front.
- Condition: Image has lost some contrast. Plenty of wear and dirt on the surface with scratch marks evident all over.
- "after 1905 fire of all other farm buildings"
- Date of Original:
Width: 20.7 cm
Height: 15.5 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 20.3cm
Image Height: 15.5cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Julia McIntyre
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Joseph McIntyre's home in Motherwell." St. Marys Museum, 0305ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.