Humphris, Richardson & Humphris Planing Mill
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of the Humphris, Richardson & Humphris planing mill and the workers all standing in front of the building. The building is now the restaurant the Parkview Creamery.
- Condition: Photo is in poor condition. Ripped and torn all over. It is also very faded with very poor contrast.
Do not handle unless necessary.
- "That Laurence Wright, local cabinetmaker, while looking through some photographs the other day came across a faded but interesting picture taken at least sixty years ago in front of the them Humphris, Richardson & Humphris planing mill, now the Parkview Creamery, on Water Street North. The photo shows the present building, stacked around the piles of lumber. Among the faces in the group are those of the late Wm. Brown, Michael Tevlin, Arthur Boyle, James Spearin, Charles Cottee, Walter Steele, Charles Wright and the Humphris Brothers and George Brown."
(newspaper article cut-out attached to the back of the photo)
Width: 20.7 cm
Height: 15.2 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 20.7cm
Image Height: 15.2cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- C. Richardson and Co, 1928
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Humphris, Richardson & Humphris Planing Mill." St. Marys Museum, 0221ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.