King George VI & Queen Elizabeth
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Photo of King George VI and his wife Queen Elizabeth in 1939 during their first Royal visit to Canada after King George had began his reign.
They are just stepping out onto the front steps of a building. Elizabeth is holding onto a bouquet of flowers and King George his hat. A group of men are behind them, a man is off to the side, and three men can be seen behind a wall.
- Condition: some silvering at bottom right corner but otherwise very good shape.
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
Width: 21 cm
Height: 16.5 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 20cm
Image Height: 15cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Miss B. Hamilton
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "King George VI & Queen Elizabeth." St. Marys Museum, 0197ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.