William and Jane McFadzen
- J. Leary & Co., St. Marys, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- William and Jane McFadzen are seated in a photography studio but dressed in fine winter garments. William has an impressive fur coat, a Persian Lamb hat and wool mittens. Jane's winter coat has a luxuriant fur collar with matching muff. She wears a small, trimmed hat that ties under her chin.
See comments for more information about this couple.
The photography studio, J. Leary and Co., was in operation in St. Marys between 1891 and 1896. This date range helps date this photograph.
- Condition: matting is spotted with a little bit of spotting on image; some fading of contrast, but still good; a noticeable stain/crease above William’s head
Width: 10.8 cm
Height: 16.7 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10cm
Image Height: 14cm
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2605918646722 Longitude: -81.1409364233398
- The estate of Julia McIntyre
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "William and Jane McFadzen." St. Marys Museum, 0080ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.