The Race and Sarnia Bridge, St. Marys
- Mystery Question:
Who are these men in the boat?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Milton Reesor, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Postcard view of the Mill Race with 4 men in a boat casually floating towards the photographer. In the background the Sarnia railway bridge can be seen.
- Also see 021pc-OA for a black and white version of this postcard.
One can also go through the Reesor Collection of photos at the St. Marys Museum in order to see the original photograph.
Milton Reesor's father was L.H. Reesor, who owned a bookstore downtown St. Marys where this postcard was most likely originally purchased.
- "The Race and Sarnia Bridge / St. Marys, Ont."
"Published for L.H. Reesor, St. Marys, Ont."
- Warwick Bro's & Rutter, Limited, Publishers, Toronto
- Place of Publication:
- Toronto, Ontario
- Date of Original:
- Postmarked 1912
Width: 14 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 14cm
Image Height: 7.5cm
- Local identifier:
- O'Rourke Postcard Album
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Jane (O'Rourke) Peters
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- O'Rourke Postcard Album. "The Race and Sarnia Bridge, St. Marys." St. Marys Museum, 051pc-OA.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.