29 men in front of Richardson's Foundry
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Group photo of workers of Richardson's Foundry taken around 1895. The workers are standing in front of the building they worked in.
See inscription for names of people.
- Condition: Photo is very glossy with some scratches but looks very good.
- Back Row: Bill Haney, Dan McCarty, John Grimes, Dennis Haley, Billy Hylands, Dan Burns, Andy Kelly, Dick Routly, Tom Conley, Mike Pyne, Willard Harris, Pat Egan, Jack Kappler, Hector McKinnon, Pat Gannon, Peter Caley, Edgar Delmage, Jack Routly, Richard Burns, Jack Irwin, Solon Watson. Front Row: Mike Hawkins, W. Grimes, Jack Haney, Henry Carr, Soup Morrison, Alfred Greatrix, Frank Kilfoy.
Please inform the Museum of any discrepancies.
- Date of Original:
- Approx. 1895
- Date Of Event:
- Approx. 1895
Width: 28.5 cm
Height: 20.9 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 20.6cm
Image Height: 14.9cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- C. Richardson & Co.
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "29 men in front of Richardon's Foundry." St. Marys Museum, 0037ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.