Dr. J.H. Mathieson
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Portrait photo of Dr. J.H. Mathieson (1843-1914) who practiced medicine in St. Marys.
Dr. Mathieson is sitting, arm on a side table (with book), his hand near his chin and a finger by his ear. He is dressed in a suit with a shirt that has a collar that covers his neck.
- Condition: some silvering beginning, but otherwise in excellent condition.
- Dr. J.H. Mathieson, was a doctor of medicine, 1843-1914
Width: 12.8 cm
Height: 17.5 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 11.5cm
Image Height: 16cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Miss I. Sparks, Toronto
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Dr. J.H. Mathieson." St. Marys Museum, 0025ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.