- Gray, St. Marys, Ont., Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Portrait photo of Anna Hudson, wife of Alexander Grant (see 0023ph).
She is wearing a long dark dress with lace collar. A bow is in her hair and she is seated and posed as if she is reading a letter.
- Condition: some yellowing (fairly even); otherwise in very good condition.
Back of photo and written description are both available digitally (0022ph_back.jpg and 0022ph_info.jpg).
- "Hudson, Anna born in Dublin, Ireland, Sept 20, 1837.
Married Alexander Grant in Toronto on Dec. 28, 1864. She died in 1917. She had 6 children: Wm., a missionary in China for many years; Dick, a doctor; Alexander, a high school teacher; Anna, a nurse; Julia, a homemaker; Janet, a noted singer."
Width: 13.6 cm
Height: 22.6 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 7.7cm
Image Height: 14cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- John M. Thomson
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Anna Hudson." St. Marys Museum, 0022ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.