Baby in a carriage
- Mystery Question:
Who is this baby?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Gray, St. Marys, Ont., Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Baby dressed in white (Christening clothes?), proped up in a wicker carriage with scenery backdrop in behind.
- Condition: Gold leafing going green: overall a little dirty and scratched; back is very faded and dirty and also covered in fingerprints.
Back of cabinet card is also available digitally (0014ph_back.jpg).
Width: 10.7 cm
Height: 16.5 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10cm
Image Height: 14cm
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum photo collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Julia McIntyre
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Baby in a carriage." St. Marys Museum, 0014ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.