Atwood Cement Plant
- Mystery Question:
Do you know when this plant closed?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- The Western Ontario Portland Cement Co. opened a plant in Atwood, Ontario in the early 1900s. The GTR built a line west from Listowel six miles to Atwood and onward to Kincardine. It was to this line the cement company's non-common carrier railway connected.
- Condition: Some stains and dust specks.
Width: 3144 px
Height: 1980 px
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Atwood Cement Plant" St. Marys Museum, 3141ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.