Aerial View of St. Marys Cement Plant
- Mystery Question
- When was this photo taken?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The St. Marys Cement Plant opened in 1912. This aerial photo depicts the new and old plant.
- Condition: Some dust specks, but otherwise good condition.
Width: 2673 px
Height: 2018 px
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2425875592573 Longitude: -81.1501203070068
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "Aerial View of St. Marys Cement Plant" St. Marys Museum, 3140ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.