Slurry Silo at St. Marys Cement Plant
- Mystery Question:
Do you know when this photo was taken?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This picture depicts the slurry silos at the St. Marys Cement Plant. The plant at this time would grind up stone and clay before passing this liquid form into the kiln.
- Condition: Some dust specks and discolouration.
Width: 2819 px
Height: 1512 px
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Slurry Silo at St. Marys Cement Plant" St. Marys Museum, 3138ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.