Clinker Storage Building
- Mystery Question
- Do you know when this photo was taken?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photo depicts the clinker storage building at the St. Marys Cement Plant. The material from the kiln is cooled and is now referred to as clinker. Clinker from the conveyor is transferred to the 45 000-tonne clinker storage building adjacent to the plant. The plant opened in 1912 and this photo was taken about 1977.
- Condition: Some dust specks and slight discolouration.
- Date of Publication
Width: 2848 px
Height: 2047 px
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2425250350357 Longitude: -81.1495194921875
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "Clinker Storage Building" St. Marys Museum, 3147ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.