Cement Plant Worker Using Electric Shovel
- Mystery Question
- Do you recognize the man in this photo?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The electric shovel is a bucket-equipped machine used for digging and loading earth or fragmented rock and for mineral extraction. This photo depicts a St. Marys Cement Plant employee controlling the machine.
- Condition: Some dust specks, but otherwise good condition.
- The box at the man's feet: "HIGH EXPLOSIVE -- DANGEROUS CLASS III - DIVISION I C.R.C. 15A 65"
Width: 1989 px
Height: 2656 px
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2430877507207 Longitude: -81.1515794287109
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "Cement Plant Worker Using Electric Shovel" St. Marys Museum, 3130ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.