The Falls in February, 1930
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a photo of the falls in St. Marys from February, 1930. High water levels carry large chunks of ice.
- Condition: Some dust specks and slight discolouration.
- Date of Publication
Width: 3127 px
Height: 1694 px
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2600097774749 Longitude: -81.1454586277389
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "The Falls in February, 1930" St. Marys Museum, 3118ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.