Motherwell Baseball Team and Child
- Mystery Question
- When was this photo taken?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Motherwell baseball team around 1900. Motherwell had long been noted for ball teams being considered one of the outstanding teams in western Ontario around the time of this photo.
- Condition: Some dust specks and slight discolouration.
- Personal Name(s)
- Back Row L-R: Jack (Killy) Brown, Hugh Hamilton, Anderson Brown, George Parker, Will Tier, Jack Baird Front Row L-R: Bill Roger, Jim Nairn, Will Brown, Tom Bolton, Douglas Bryan Young boy: Gordon Brown
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.34619 Longitude: -81.18784
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "Motherwell Baseball Team and Child" St. Marys Museum, 3112ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.