St. Marys Fire Hall on Water Street
- Mystery Question
- When was this fire hall built?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The St. Marys Fire Hall in it's second configuration on Water Street North. These buildings were used after the original fire hall on Water Street was demolished. Presumably, this configuration was used until the building of the James Street Fire Hall in 1969.
- Condition: Low quality photocopy, some dust specks and slight discolouration.
Width: 1998 px
Height: 1344 px
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2600683771092 Longitude: -81.1434255133057
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "St. Marys Fire Hall on Water Street" St. Marys Museum, 3089ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.