Cockshutt, Shell and Simpson's Agency
- Mystery Question
- Do you know when this photo was taken? Can you confirm a location?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Men stand with tractors (Cockshutt) outside a Shell Station and Simpson's Agency. This building is presumed to be on Wellington Street beside where the current post office stands at 35 Wellington St. South.
- Condition: Slight fading and some dust specks, otherwise good condition.
- Various signs: "Simpson's AGENCY" "COCKSHUTT" "SHELL" "ROYAL"
Width: 1365 px
Height: 918 px
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2587557317844 Longitude: -81.1417410860443
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "Cockshutt, Shell, and Simpson's Agency" St. Marys Museum, 3079ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.