Sarnia Bridge with Tracks Removed
- Mystery Question:
What year was this photo taken?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Sarnia Bridge above the Thames River once the train tracks had been removed after serving the Grand Trunk Railway for 130 years. In 1996 a committee was formed to redevelop the railway line through St. Marys into a walking trail.
- Condition: some dust specks, otherwise good condition
Width: 1783 px
Height: 1189 px
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Sarnia Bridge with Tracks Removed" St. Marys Museum, 3082ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.