Sarnia Bridge with Tracks Removed
- Mystery Question
- What year was this photo taken?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Sarnia Bridge above the Thames River once the train tracks had been removed after serving the Grand Trunk Railway for 130 years. In 1996 a committee was formed to redevelop the railway line through St. Marys into a walking trail.
- Condition: some dust specks, otherwise good condition
Width: 1783 px
Height: 1189 px
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2633381473214 Longitude: -81.1486665497208
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "Sarnia Bridge with Tracks Removed" St. Marys Museum, 3082ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.