- Mystery Question:
What year was the building constructed?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- View of the Trillium apartments at 270 Queen Street West in 1999. The building is across from the St. Marys Hospital.
- Condition: Some dust specks, but otherwise good condition.
- Bottom Right Corner: "99 4 2"
- Date of Publication:
- 2 Apr 1999
Width: 1759 px
Height: 1141 px
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Trillium Apartments" St. Marys Museum, 3077ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.