White Rose Gas Station
- Mystery Question:
Where was this White Rose station located?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- The White Rose Gas Station. White Rose Gas stations were popular throughout the country until 1962 when Shell Canada phased the brand out.
- Condition: Dust specks and slight discolouration/fading.
Width: 1494 px
Height: 1040 px
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "White Rose Gas Station" St. Marys Museum, 3076ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.