Wellington Street North Flood
- Mystery Question:
Was this the flood of 1937 or 1947?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Vehicles drive down Wellington Street North during a flood presumably in 1947. The Wellington St. bridge built in 1911 can be seen in the background of the photo.
- Condition: Some dust specks, slight discolouration and small stains.
- On Store Sign: WHITE ROSE
Width: 2554 px
Height: 1420 px
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Wellington Street North Flood" St. Marys Museum, 3075ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.