- Mystery Question:
Do you know what year this photo was taken?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This picture depicts a mill in Rannoch, just outside of St. Marys. The first road built in Blanshard by the Canada Company brought travelers from Mitchell through Fullarton Township to Rannoch and on into St. Marys. This trail became known as the Mitchell road.
- Condition: Some dust specks, otherwise good condition.
Width: 1725 px
Height: 1182 px
- Local identifier:
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- "Rannoch Mill" St. Marys Museum, 3074ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.