Passenger Train Near Cold Storage Plant
- Mystery Question
- Do you know what year this photo was taken?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A passenger train passes by the J.D. Moore Cold Storage building off of James Street South. St. Marys was home to one of the largest and best cold storage plants in Ontario.
- Condition: Some dust specks, but otherwise good condition.
- On building: "COLD STORAGE J.D. MOORE CO"
Width: 1877 px
Height: 1103 px
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.25009 Longitude: -81.13304
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "Passenger Train Near Cold Storage Plant" St. Marys Museum, 3080ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.