George Hotson on Avonbank Bridge
- Mystery Question
- What year was this photo taken?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- George Hotson walks on the Avonbank Bridge crossing the Avon River. The community began in 1842 when Adam Oliver and his wife Marion Elliot arrived and established a permanent home in the Avonbank area.
- Condition: Some dust specks and slight fading.
- Bottom of Photo: "George Hotson on Avonbank Bridge"
Width: 3312 px
Height: 2496 px
- Personal Name(s)
- Hotson, George
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.329 Longitude: -81.12917
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "George Hotson on Avonbank Bridge" St. Marys Museum, 3072ph.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.