Santa Claus & Constable
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a photograph of Eleanor Alberts (dressed as Santa Claus) and police Constable George Aldis. Eleanor Alberts had owned a small variety store next to the Lyric Theatre where students would line up on the first day of school to purchase required school supplies, which she wrapped with brown paper and string.
- Condition: A few small spotted stains visible in the lighter areas (around Santa's head), otherwise good condition.
Width: 10.2 cm
Height: 15.1 cm
- Personal Name(s)
- Alberts, Eleanor ; Aldis, George
- Local identifier
- St. Marys Museum Photo Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.25009 Longitude: -81.13304
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- "Santa Claus & Constable" St. Marys Museum, 2829ph.
- Location of Original
- St. Marys Museum Archives
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
- St. Marys MuseumEmail
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.