Arthur Meighen Public School Class Photo, Grade Four
- Mystery Question:
Can you identify any of the missing names?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- ADANAC Images, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This is a photo of a grade four class at Arthur Meighen Public School in 2001. The photo was taken in the school's gymnasium.
Some people have been identified:
Teacher: Bev Sheldon
Back row, left to right: Cassie Swan, Stephanie Latham, Kyle Lang, Scott Layland, Brent Rae, ______, ______, ______.
Middle row: Nathan Cookson, Cloe VanArkel, Philip Ramus, Heather Fraser, Luke Harris, Curtis Milne, Rachel Bober, Eric Henderson.
Front row: _____ Hedburg, Jaden Cubberley, Samuel Van Galen, Abbey Parkinson, Kelsey Robinson, Stacey Ward, Dana Gardner, Samantha Ellis, Aaron Brown, Holden Weston.
- Condition: good.
- "Arthur/ Meighen P.S./ Mrs. Sheldon/ Grade 4/ Sept 20, 2001"
- Date of Original:
- September 20, 2001
Width: 17.7 cm
Height: 12.5 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 17.7cm
Image Height: 12.5cm
- Local identifier:
- Arthur Meighen Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Arthur Meighen Collection. "Arthur Meighen Public School Class Photo, Grade Four" St. Marys Museum, ampsfolder6037.
- Location of Original:
- St. Marys Museum archives
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction.
High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.