"All things we eat are beautiful and special", Eat at Our House, 1994
- St. Marys Journal Argus, 1994
- Dorothy Eedy, Author
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- An article written by local columnist Dorothy Eedy titled "All things we eat are beautiful and special". This article is about Eedy's childhood memories of growing up with a family of hunters. She also discusses her sister and brother-in-law's hunting and fishing lodge in Stewart Lake, BC. Her recipe this week was the creation of Ann Elvestad from Porcupine, Ontario.
Recipes included in the article: "Rose Shrimp Pasta Sauce"
*This article is one in a series titled "Eat at Our House" available on Picture St. Marys. For more information on Dorothy Eedy see "Other Web sites/External links" under the main image
- Condition: Very Good - Text is legible. Minor discolouration of newsprint paper. Paper has dark discolouration along center crease. Two small red marks along right edge.
- Place of Publication:
- St. Marys, ON
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 17.2
Image Height: 22.5
- Personal Name(s):
- Eedy, Dorothy Mae ; Eedy, Lauren.
- Local identifier:
- Dorothy Eedy - Eat at Our House
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- R. Lorne Eedy
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Eedy, Dorothy. "'All things we eat are beautiful and special', Eat at Our House, 1994", St. Marys Museum, DE_X1994_2.
- Location of Original:
- R. Lorne Eedy Archives
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal research or study; any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Reproduction Notes:
- This image is a watermarked low resolution reproduction. High resolution images are available at the St. Marys Museum for a fee.
St. Marys Museum
Agency street/mail address
177 Church Street South,
P.O. Box 998,
St. Marys, Ontario.