Picture St. Marys
Exteriors


Records

Results

We found
786
matching items
Groups
Exteriors
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • A View of Westover from the South
    Image       Westover from the south (monitor removed)
    Image     Westover from the south (monitor removed)
  • Grounds of P.S. Riddell, St. Marys
    Image       "View of the grounds of P.S. Riddell, St. Marys, Ont. June 1914."
    Image     "View of the grounds of P.S. Riddell, St. Marys, Ont. June 1914."
  • Water Tower, 1901
    Image       Photo of the old water tower located on the corner of James and Queen Streets.
    Image     Photo of the old water tower located on the corner of James and Queen Streets.
  • Rannoch Town Hall
    Image       On Front: Town Hall Rannoch Ont Back: Dated June 8 (otherwise too light to read anything else)
    Image     On Front: Town Hall Rannoch Ont Back: Dated June 8 (otherwise too light to read anything else)
  • St. Marys Memorial Hospital, ca. 1950
    Image       Memorial Hospital // St. Marys, ON
    Image     Memorial Hospital // St. Marys, ON
  • Painting of home at Townline of Blanshard and Fullarton
    Image       Painting of a home located at the town line of Blanshard and Fullarton. This is a field stone house and is said to be the "home of Alexander Robertson and his daughter Mrs. James Highet. Later owned by her son James A. Highet and his sister Miss Ann Jeanette (Nettie). ...
    Image     Painting of a home located at the town line of Blanshard and Fullarton. This is a field stone house and is said to be the "home of Alexander Robertson and ...
  • Dr. William Caven's summer home in Motherwell
    Image       Merry Christmas Cousin Bella.
    Image     Merry Christmas Cousin Bella.
  • Log Cabin (landscaped house)
    Image       Photo of a good sized log home surrounded by trees. The lawn is landscaped with bushes and gardens and the road appears to be lined with stones and rocks.
    Image     Photo of a good sized log home surrounded by trees. The lawn is landscaped with bushes and gardens and the road appears to be lined with stones and rocks.
  • Old DeLong Factory
    Image       This is a photograph of the De Long Hook and Eye Company factory that was once located on Emily Street in St. Marys. It was a pin factory and produced fasteners and hooks for clothing. In 1958, a new factory was built on Egan Avenue to replace this Emily Street ...
    Image     This is a photograph of the De Long Hook and Eye Company factory that was once located on Emily Street in St. Marys. It was a pin factory and produced ...
  • Building
    Imagemystery       This is a photograph of an unidentified building. The building could be located in St. Marys or somewhere in the St. Marys area.
    Imagemystery     This is a photograph of an unidentified building. The building could be located in St. Marys or somewhere in the St. Marys area.
  • Old Stable at West Ward Race Track
    Image       This is a photograph of the stable at the old site of the St. Marys Fairgrounds on Queen Street West, which included a quarter-mile circular covered horse racing track. The track and stable were called the St. Marys Thoroughbred Training Centre. Ted Kennedy, an ex Toronto Maple Leafs hockey star, ...
    Image     This is a photograph of the stable at the old site of the St. Marys Fairgrounds on Queen Street West, which included a quarter-mile circular covered horse racing track. The ...
  • Old Stable at West Ward Race Track
    Image       This is a photograph of the stable at the old site of the St. Marys Fairgrounds on Queen Street West, which included a quarter-mile circular covered horse racing track. The track and stable were called the St. Marys Thoroughbred Training Centre. Ted Kennedy, an ex Toronto Maple Leafs hockey star, ...
    Image     This is a photograph of the stable at the old site of the St. Marys Fairgrounds on Queen Street West, which included a quarter-mile circular covered horse racing track. The ...
  • Lakeside Methodist Church
    Image       This image is one in a series of postcards from the Reg Near collection. It depicts the Lakeside Methodist Church, which was built on the site of the old general store and post office. The cornerstones were laid 18 August 1915 and the first service was held in October of ...
    Image     This image is one in a series of postcards from the Reg Near collection. It depicts the Lakeside Methodist Church, which was built on the site of the old general ...
  • Christ Church, Lakeside
    Image       This image is one in a series of postcards from the Reg Near collection. Pictured is the grounds of the Christ Anglican Church and cemetery in Lakeside. The cornerstone of the Church was laid in June 1863 on land given by James Ingersoll, and the building was dedicated in 1864. ...
    Image     This image is one in a series of postcards from the Reg Near collection. Pictured is the grounds of the Christ Anglican Church and cemetery in Lakeside. The cornerstone of ...
  • G.T.R. Station, Granton
    Image       "G.T.R. Station, Granton, Ont. / Souvenir Granton"
    Image     "G.T.R. Station, Granton, Ont. / Souvenir Granton"
  • Granton Anglican Church
    Image       "Anglican Church, Granton, Ontario, Canada"
    Image     "Anglican Church, Granton, Ontario, Canada"
  • Granton United Church
    Image       "United Church, Granton, Ontario, Canada"
    Image     "United Church, Granton, Ontario, Canada"
  • Methodist Church, Granton
    Image       "Methodist Church / Granton Ont"
    Image     "Methodist Church / Granton Ont"
  • Methodist Church, Granton, Ont.
    Image       "Methodist Church Granton, Ont. / 3642"
    Image     "Methodist Church Granton, Ont. / 3642"
  • St. Marys Memorial Hospital
    Image       "Memorial Hospital St. Marys Ont."
    Image     "Memorial Hospital St. Marys Ont."
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit




My favourites lets you save items you like, tag them and group them into collections for your own personal use. Viewing "My favourites" will open in a new tab. Login here or start a My favourites account.










Exteriors