Picture St. Marys
Exteriors


Records

Results

We found
796
matching items
Groups
Exteriors
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Rear of the Opera House, 1993
    Image       Photo showing the rear of the Opera House. Cars parked in the rear parking lot can also be seen.
    Image     Photo showing the rear of the Opera House. Cars parked in the rear parking lot can also be seen.
  • Rear of M&M Variety store, 1993
    Image       Photo showing the rear of the M&M Variety store. The back entrance door can be seen as well as a part of the Opera House building and back parking area.
    Image     Photo showing the rear of the M&M Variety store. The back entrance door can be seen as well as a part of the Opera House building and back parking area.
  • McPherson Craft Store & corner of Water and Queen Streets
    Image       Photo showing the northeast and southeast corner of Water and Queen Streets. The McPherson Arts and Crafts building is visible on the southeast corner with L.A. Ball Furniture and Funeral Chapel on the northeast. A mobility bus can be seen just reaching the intersection.
    Image     Photo showing the northeast and southeast corner of Water and Queen Streets. The McPherson Arts and Crafts building is visible on the southeast corner with L.A. Ball Furniture and Funeral ...
  • St. Marys Opera House, 1993
    Image       Photo showing the Opera House in 1993. The building was built for the St. Marys chapter of the Imperial Order of Oddfellows in 1879/80. The Oddfellows occupied the third floor of the building, with the second floor containing the stage for performances and the first floor rented out to businesses ...
    Image     Photo showing the Opera House in 1993. The building was built for the St. Marys chapter of the Imperial Order of Oddfellows in 1879/80. The Oddfellows occupied the third floor ...
  • St. Marys Town Hall, 1993
    Image       Photo of the Town Hall as seen in 1993. The photo has been taken from the southwest side of Church and Queen Street, likely from the sidewalk.
    Image     Photo of the Town Hall as seen in 1993. The photo has been taken from the southwest side of Church and Queen Street, likely from the sidewalk.
  • St. Marys Public Library, 1993
    Image       View of the St. Marys Public Library which was built in 1904 thanks to a grant from the Andrew Carnegie foundation.
    Image     View of the St. Marys Public Library which was built in 1904 thanks to a grant from the Andrew Carnegie foundation.
  • L.A. Ball Funeral Home and Furniture, 1993
    Image       Photo of the back section of L.A. Ball Funeral Home and Furniture store taken in 1993.
    Image     Photo of the back section of L.A. Ball Funeral Home and Furniture store taken in 1993.
  • Sir Joe's restaurant
    Image       Photo showing the old St. Marys Post Office with the neighbouring buildings visible. The Post Office was built on Water Street and also served as the Customs Office. The Post Office was built around 1903. This building is now a restaurant called Damen's, but as this photo shows it was ...
    Image     Photo showing the old St. Marys Post Office with the neighbouring buildings visible. The Post Office was built on Water Street and also served as the Customs Office. The Post ...
  • 84 Water St. South
    Image       This photo shows the stone building at 84 Water Street South on the west side of the street. The building has had many uses and is currently a photo studio.
    Image     This photo shows the stone building at 84 Water Street South on the west side of the street. The building has had many uses and is currently a photo studio.
  • Baptist Tabernacle
    Image       Photo of 9 Robinson Street taken in the winter time around 1990. This building once housed the Baptist Tabernacle and before that had housed the St. Marys Registry office. From 1873 to 1935 the building served as a separate registry office. From then until about 2003 the building was then ...
    Image     Photo of 9 Robinson Street taken in the winter time around 1990. This building once housed the Baptist Tabernacle and before that had housed the St. Marys Registry office. From ...
  • St. Marys Pentecostal Assembly
    Image       Photo of the St. Marys Pentecostal Assembly façade which used to be located at 14 Church Street North. This photo is in black and white and would have been taken in the winter time around 1990.
    Image     Photo of the St. Marys Pentecostal Assembly façade which used to be located at 14 Church Street North. This photo is in black and white and would have been taken ...
  • St. Marys Gospel Hall
    Image       Photo of the St. Marys Gospel Hall in the winter time taken around 1990. This building is located at 632 Jones Street East.
    Image     Photo of the St. Marys Gospel Hall in the winter time taken around 1990. This building is located at 632 Jones Street East.
  • LACAC Tour Former UAP Premises
    Image       This is a photograph of the LACAC (Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee) touring the row of three buildings on the southwest corner of Water and Jones Streets. A description from the Journal Argus Plus on July 17, 1989 says: "St. Marys' Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee (LACAC) took part in ...
    Image     This is a photograph of the LACAC (Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee) touring the row of three buildings on the southwest corner of Water and Jones Streets. A description from ...
  • Salvation Army
    Image       Photo of the Salvation Army building located on the corner of Queen and Peel Streets at 220 Queen Street East. The photo is in black and white and shows the building in the winter time around 1990.
    Image     Photo of the Salvation Army building located on the corner of Queen and Peel Streets at 220 Queen Street East. The photo is in black and white and shows the ...
  • Grace Community Church in the winter, 1990s
    Image       Photo of the Grace Community Church located at 16 Hillside Court taken in the winter time.
    Image     Photo of the Grace Community Church located at 16 Hillside Court taken in the winter time.
  • Southwest Corner of Water and Jones Streets
    Image       This is a photograph of 50 Water Street South. It was built in 1921 and was a farm implements shop and later a warehouse for fruit. This building, along with the two buildings next to it, was restored in 1989 by Journal Argus publisher Lorne Eedy.
    Image     This is a photograph of 50 Water Street South. It was built in 1921 and was a farm implements shop and later a warehouse for fruit. This building, along with ...
  • Upper portion of MacPherson's Arts and Craft store
    Image       Photo of the upper portion of MacPherson's Arts and Crafts store, located at 91 Queen Street East. In view is the mansard roof and some of the windows. Part of the stone building can be seen along the bottom along with more windows.
    Image     Photo of the upper portion of MacPherson's Arts and Crafts store, located at 91 Queen Street East. In view is the mansard roof and some of the windows. Part of ...
  • Upper portion of the 'Andrew's Jeweller' building, 1988
    Image       Photo of the upper portion of the "Andrews Jeweller" building. The clock is in view as well as the engraved script. This is located at 135 Queen Street East and is still a jewelry store housing Anstett's Jewelers. This building was built in 1884 for William Andrews to house his ...
    Image     Photo of the upper portion of the "Andrews Jeweller" building. The clock is in view as well as the engraved script. This is located at 135 Queen Street East and ...
  • St. Marys Furniture
    Image       This is a photograph of the furniture store that was once located at 158 Queen Street East, where Village Craft and Candle is now (August 2018). Built in 1903 to house the Garner and Harrison furniture business, this building functioned as a furniture store for many years. From 1960-1980, the ...
    Image     This is a photograph of the furniture store that was once located at 158 Queen Street East, where Village Craft and Candle is now (August 2018). Built in 1903 to ...
  • New DCVI Building
    Image       The photo shows the front side of the new high school building soon after it had been built. St. Marys District Collegiate and Vocational Institute (DCVI) as it is known today was built as the town's population expanded and the demand for education grew. It replaced a series of earlier ...
    Image     The photo shows the front side of the new high school building soon after it had been built. St. Marys District Collegiate and Vocational Institute (DCVI) as it is known ...
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit




My favourites lets you save items you like, tag them and group them into collections for your own personal use. Viewing "My favourites" will open in a new tab. Login here or start a My favourites account.










Exteriors