Picture St. Marys
Exteriors


Records

Results

We found
734
matching items
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Painting of home at Townline of Blanshard and Fullarton
    Image       Painting of a home located at the town line of Blanshard and Fullarton. This is a field stone house and is said to be the "home of Alexander Robertson and his daughter Mrs. James Highet. Later owned by her son James A. Highet and his sister Miss Ann Jeanette (Nettie). ...
    Image     Painting of a home located at the town line of Blanshard and Fullarton. This is a field stone house and is said to be the "home of Alexander Robertson and ...
  • Water Tower, 1901
    Image       Photo of the old water tower located on the corner of James and Queen Streets.
    Image     Photo of the old water tower located on the corner of James and Queen Streets.
  • Grounds of P.S. Riddell, St. Marys
    Image       "View of the grounds of P.S. Riddell, St. Marys, Ont. June 1914."
    Image     "View of the grounds of P.S. Riddell, St. Marys, Ont. June 1914."
  • View of Cadzow Park and Part of Tracy House, c. 1900
    Image       This photograph gives a view of Cadzow Park ca. 1900. The Southwest corner of the Tracy house, once owned by George Tracy and his family, can be seen through the trees. The house is located at 177 Church Street South, and now houses the St. Marys Museum.
    Image     This photograph gives a view of Cadzow Park ca. 1900. The Southwest corner of the Tracy house, once owned by George Tracy and his family, can be seen through the ...
  • Retaining Wall Construction
    Image       This photograph shows the construction of a retaining wall along Trout Creek. The building in the background is the old curling club and was located where the Hardware Store is today. Some of the workers in the photo were recipients of relief which was an early form of welfare introduced ...
    Image     This photograph shows the construction of a retaining wall along Trout Creek. The building in the background is the old curling club and was located where the Hardware Store is ...
  • St. Marys Memorial Hospital
    Image       This photograph shows the St. Marys Memorial Hospital located on Queen Street West. The whole length of the building at the time the photograph was taken is shown. The prominent addition which exists today was not added until much later.
    Image     This photograph shows the St. Marys Memorial Hospital located on Queen Street West. The whole length of the building at the time the photograph was taken is shown. The prominent ...
  • Shipping Yard
    Image       This photo shows a shipping yard that was built in Rannock so that farmers could ship their stock to market. The photo predates the chopping mill that was later built in the area. The property was owned by Austin Pringle.
    Image     This photo shows a shipping yard that was built in Rannock so that farmers could ship their stock to market. The photo predates the chopping mill that was later built ...
  • Rannoch Town Hall
    Image       On Front: Town Hall Rannoch Ont Back: Dated June 8 (otherwise too light to read anything else)
    Image     On Front: Town Hall Rannoch Ont Back: Dated June 8 (otherwise too light to read anything else)
  • St. Marys Memorial Hospital, ca. 1950
    Image       Memorial Hospital // St. Marys, ON
    Image     Memorial Hospital // St. Marys, ON
  • Toronto House
    Image       View of one side of the building, the Toronto House, which was likely an early inn or hotel. It appears to have been situated on the right hand side of Queen street when looking West.
    Image     View of one side of the building, the Toronto House, which was likely an early inn or hotel. It appears to have been situated on the right hand side of ...
  • Log Cabin (landscaped house)
    Image       Photo of a good sized log home surrounded by trees. The lawn is landscaped with bushes and gardens and the road appears to be lined with stones and rocks.
    Image     Photo of a good sized log home surrounded by trees. The lawn is landscaped with bushes and gardens and the road appears to be lined with stones and rocks.
  • Dr. William Caven's summer home in Motherwell
    Image       Merry Christmas Cousin Bella.
    Image     Merry Christmas Cousin Bella.
  • St. Marys Friendship Centre
    Image       None
    Image     None
  • The Friendship Centre, St. Marys
    Image       None
    Image     None
  • St. Marys Memorial Hospital
    Image       "Memorial Hospital St. Marys Ont."
    Image     "Memorial Hospital St. Marys Ont."
  • Water Tower, St. Marys
    Image       "Water Tower, St. Marys, Ont."
    Image     "Water Tower, St. Marys, Ont."
  • 398 Queen Street East, ca. 1887
    Image       Photo of 398 Queen Street East. This photo was likely taken around 1887 when the house was purchased by Jerry White from the first owner, J.J. Crabb (the person for whom the house was built in 1879). This atmospheric photograph shows the original front and side verandas. The side veranda ...
    Image     Photo of 398 Queen Street East. This photo was likely taken around 1887 when the house was purchased by Jerry White from the first owner, J.J. Crabb (the person for ...
  • Fire hall on Water Street North being demolished, ca. 1950s
    Image       Photo of the fire hall that was once located on Water Street North being demolished.
    Image     Photo of the fire hall that was once located on Water Street North being demolished.
  • 429 Queen Street East
    Image       Listing from Furtney Reason Estate - August, 1988 SOLID BRICK HOME With centre hall plan, perhaps the best buy on the market. Four bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths, lovely livingroom with bay window and fireplace, good sized kitchen and formal dining room.
    Image     Listing from Furtney Reason Estate - August, 1988 SOLID BRICK HOME With centre hall plan, perhaps the best buy on the market. Four bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths, lovely livingroom with ...
  • Maxwell building, early 1950s
    Image       Photo of the former Maxwell factory building office entrance that was located off of James Street South. After providing a building for Maxwell for many years, it served as the building for Allied. The building was demolished in 1987.
    Image     Photo of the former Maxwell factory building office entrance that was located off of James Street South. After providing a building for Maxwell for many years, it served as the ...
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit




My favourites lets you save items you like, tag them and group them into collections for your own personal use. Viewing "My favourites" will open in a new tab. Login here or start a My favourites account.










Exteriors