Picture St. Marys
Interiors


Records

Results

We found
60
matching items
Groups
Interiors
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Construction of Water Street Arena
    Image       Construction of the Water Street Arena in the early 1950s. This is an interior view.
    Image     Construction of the Water Street Arena in the early 1950s. This is an interior view.
  • P.U.C. Office interior
    Image       Photo of Vera Weston sitting at her desk. This photo is showing the interior of the Wellington Street P.U.C. office.
    Image     Photo of Vera Weston sitting at her desk. This photo is showing the interior of the Wellington Street P.U.C. office.
  • Chapel in Drawing Room at Westover Park, ca. 1945
    Image       Photo of the Scarboro Foreign Mission Priests kneeling in their Chapel, located in the drawing room of Westover Park. This photo was taken around 1945 when the home was being used as a Catholic Seminary.
    Image     Photo of the Scarboro Foreign Mission Priests kneeling in their Chapel, located in the drawing room of Westover Park. This photo was taken around 1945 when the home was being ...
  • Drawing room of Westover Park, ca. 1943
    Image       Photo of the drawing room at Westover Park taken around 1943. Around this time, the house was occupied by Priests of the Catholic Church as the home was being operated as a Catholic Seminary.
    Image     Photo of the drawing room at Westover Park taken around 1943. Around this time, the house was occupied by Priests of the Catholic Church as the home was being operated ...
  • Congregation of the St. Marys United Church
    Image       THE HOME CHURCH - THE CONGREGATION AT PRAYER
    Image     THE HOME CHURCH - THE CONGREGATION AT PRAYER
  • Manufacturing Munitions
    Image       This photo was taken in what was then a manufacturing building for Maxwell Company. The building later become the Friendship Center before its demolition in 2014. In this photo, women are working on grenades to be used in World War Two. The Maxwell company was an important manufacturer of munitions ...
    Image     This photo was taken in what was then a manufacturing building for Maxwell Company. The building later become the Friendship Center before its demolition in 2014. In this photo, women ...
  • P.U.C. sub-station
    Image       Photo showing the old P.U.C. sub-station that had been in the St. George Street building. Was dismantled and removed out of the building in approximately 1952.
    Image     Photo showing the old P.U.C. sub-station that had been in the St. George Street building. Was dismantled and removed out of the building in approximately 1952.
  • Interior of St. Marys Junction Station showing "Thomas Edison desk"
    Image       Photo of the interior of the St. Marys Junction Station show specifically the desk that Thomas Edison allegedly used while working at the St. Marys Junction Station. Photo was copied from a magazine (issued August 12, 1933) that noted the donation of the desk by the CNR to Henry Ford ...
    Image     Photo of the interior of the St. Marys Junction Station show specifically the desk that Thomas Edison allegedly used while working at the St. Marys Junction Station. Photo was copied ...
  • Interior of St. Marys Journal Argus printing area, ca. 1930s
    Image       Photo of the interior of the St. Marys Journal Argus press room. Many machines can be seen as well as a few men. Pictured from left to right are: Larry Grose (linotype - sets type) Paul McMellan (pressman) Eli Grose (foreman) Bob Hicks (apprentice)
    Image     Photo of the interior of the St. Marys Journal Argus press room. Many machines can be seen as well as a few men. Pictured from left to right are: Larry ...
  • Inside Jack Sgariglia's store at 99 Queen Street East
    Image       Photo of Jack Sgariglia inside his Fruit Store which was located at 99 Queen Street East.
    Image     Photo of Jack Sgariglia inside his Fruit Store which was located at 99 Queen Street East.
  • Interior of The Hydro Store, ca. 1920
    Image       Photo of the interior of the Hydro Store, which was once located on the corner of Queen and Water Streets where the present Coffee Culture is located now. This was the site of the first P.U.C. office in St. Marys. The interior features a woman sitting behind a desk (and ...
    Image     Photo of the interior of the Hydro Store, which was once located on the corner of Queen and Water Streets where the present Coffee Culture is located now. This was ...
  • Interior of the First Presbyterian Church, ca. 1920
    Imagecomment       Photo of the interior of the First Presbyterian Church (located at 147 Widder Street). The photo shows the many pews, the organ pipes and the pulpit. The two doors that lead into the room can be seen on either side of the main area. Lights can also be seen hanging ...
    Imagecomment     Photo of the interior of the First Presbyterian Church (located at 147 Widder Street). The photo shows the many pews, the organ pipes and the pulpit. The two doors that ...
  • Interior view of Athol Brae, 1913
    Image       Photo of the interior of Athol Brae (147 Church Street South) taken in 1913. Athol Brae was built about 1867 for grain merchant John Jarvis. In the 1870s it was enlarged by its current owner and then sold to George McIntyre in 1878. By 1912 the home was sold to ...
    Image     Photo of the interior of Athol Brae (147 Church Street South) taken in 1913. Athol Brae was built about 1867 for grain merchant John Jarvis. In the 1870s it was ...
  • Interior view of Athol Brae, 1913
    Image       Photo of the interior of Athol Brae (147 Church Street South) taken in 1913. Athol Brae was built about 1867 for grain merchant John Jarvis. In the 1870s it was enlarged by its current owner and then sold to George McIntyre in 1878. By 1912 the home was sold to ...
    Image     Photo of the interior of Athol Brae (147 Church Street South) taken in 1913. Athol Brae was built about 1867 for grain merchant John Jarvis. In the 1870s it was ...
  • Interior view of Athol Brae, 1913
    Image       Interior view of Athol Brae (147 Church Street South). The photo is part of a series of interior and exterior shots of Athol Brae taken by J.L. Webster in 1913.
    Image     Interior view of Athol Brae (147 Church Street South). The photo is part of a series of interior and exterior shots of Athol Brae taken by J.L. Webster in 1913.
  • Interior view of Athol Brae, 1913
    Image       Interior view of Athol Brae (147 Church Street South). The photo is part of a series of interior and exterior shots of Athol Brae taken by J.L. Webster in 1913.
    Image     Interior view of Athol Brae (147 Church Street South). The photo is part of a series of interior and exterior shots of Athol Brae taken by J.L. Webster in 1913.
  • Interior view of Athol Brae, 1913
    Image       Interior view of Athol Brae (147 Church Street South). The photo is part of a series of interior and exterior shots of Athol Brae taken by J.L. Webster in 1913.
    Image     Interior view of Athol Brae (147 Church Street South). The photo is part of a series of interior and exterior shots of Athol Brae taken by J.L. Webster in 1913.
  • Interior view of Athol Brae, 1913
    Image       Interior view of Athol Brae (147 Church Street South). The photo is part of a series of interior and exterior shots of Athol Brae taken by J.L. Webster in 1913.
    Image     Interior view of Athol Brae (147 Church Street South). The photo is part of a series of interior and exterior shots of Athol Brae taken by J.L. Webster in 1913.
  • Interior view of Athol Brae, 1913
    Image       Photo of the interior of Athol Brae (147 Church Street South) taken in 1913. Athol Brae was built about 1867 for grain merchant John Jarvis. In the 1870s it was enlarged by its current owner and then sold to George McIntyre in 1878. By 1912 the home was sold to ...
    Image     Photo of the interior of Athol Brae (147 Church Street South) taken in 1913. Athol Brae was built about 1867 for grain merchant John Jarvis. In the 1870s it was ...
  • Interior view of Athol Brae, 1913
    Image       Photo of the interior of Athol Brae (147 Church Street South) taken in 1913. Athol Brae was built about 1867 for grain merchant John Jarvis. In the 1870s it was enlarged by its current owner and then sold to George McIntyre in 1878. By 1912 the home was sold to ...
    Image     Photo of the interior of Athol Brae (147 Church Street South) taken in 1913. Athol Brae was built about 1867 for grain merchant John Jarvis. In the 1870s it was ...
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit




My favourites lets you save items you like, tag them and group them into collections for your own personal use. Viewing "My favourites" will open in a new tab. Login here or start a My favourites account.










Interiors