Picture St. Marys
St. Marys Museum


Records

Results

We found
36
matching items
Groups
St. Marys Museum
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • St. Marys Museum
    Image       Photo of the St. Marys Museum at 177 Church Street South in St. Marys. The back of the house is seen in this view (as well as the Woodworking Shed - at the left). An addition has since been added to the back of the house in order to create ...
    Image     Photo of the St. Marys Museum at 177 Church Street South in St. Marys. The back of the house is seen in this view (as well as the Woodworking Shed ...
  • Maxwell Oat Roller
    Image       Maxwell oat roller l-r Louis Martin, Don Vanstone and Joe Gardner examine the oat roller as it is returned to Maxwell's (now Allied Farm Equipment) for storage as one of the first pieces in the St. Marys District Museum's Maxwell Collection. December 14, 1981
    Image     Maxwell oat roller l-r Louis Martin, Don Vanstone and Joe Gardner examine the oat roller as it is returned to Maxwell's (now Allied Farm Equipment) for storage as one of ...
  • St. Marys District Museum, 1981
    Image       Photo of the St. Marys Museum in the summer of 1981. The Museum is located at 177 Church Street South.
    Image     Photo of the St. Marys Museum in the summer of 1981. The Museum is located at 177 Church Street South.
  • St. Marys District Museum
    Image       Photo of the St. Marys and District Museum (now referred to as the St. Marys Museum) at 177 Church Street South in St. Marys. The community museum for the Town of St. Marys is located in a lovely old home sitting on a hilltop in a park at 177 Church ...
    Image     Photo of the St. Marys and District Museum (now referred to as the St. Marys Museum) at 177 Church Street South in St. Marys. The community museum for the Town ...
  • 177 Church Street South
    Image       See 0700ph_a for another view. Photo of 177 Church Street South which today is the St. Marys Museum. It was originally built for George Tracey and his family in 1854 and had been owned by the McDougall and Weir families as well. It has gone by various names over the ...
    Image     See 0700ph_a for another view. Photo of 177 Church Street South which today is the St. Marys Museum. It was originally built for George Tracey and his family in 1854 ...
  • 177 Church Street South
    Image       See 0700ph_b for another view. Photo of 177 Church Street South which today is the St. Marys Museum. It was originally built for George Tracey and his family in 1854 and had been owned by the McDougall and Weir families as well. It has gone by various names over the ...
    Image     See 0700ph_b for another view. Photo of 177 Church Street South which today is the St. Marys Museum. It was originally built for George Tracey and his family in 1854 ...
  • Edna Fulcher
    Image       Photo of Edna Fulcher, one of the women who was very active in getting the St. Marys Museum going, talking to at least one man. She is standing in front of the big St. Marys planning map, one of the many stuffed birds, photos 0200ph, 0031ph, and 0030ph.
    Image     Photo of Edna Fulcher, one of the women who was very active in getting the St. Marys Museum going, talking to at least one man. She is standing in front ...
  • Loft of St. Marys Museum, ca. 1975
    Image       Photo of the loft at the St. Marys Museum as it appeared around 1975. A wheelchair can be seen, mannequin heads wearing war gear, a quilt is directly in the foreground as well as many other objects. This room is now used as the kids' discovery room, and is set ...
    Image     Photo of the loft at the St. Marys Museum as it appeared around 1975. A wheelchair can be seen, mannequin heads wearing war gear, a quilt is directly in the ...
  • Mannequin and dining room at St. Marys Museum, ca. 1975
    Image       Photo of the interior of the St. Marys Museum around 1975. The photo is mainly focused on a mannequin dressed in a black lace and purple dress. But all around the mannequin many other objects can be seen, such a settee, a clock, many pieces of dishes, framed photos, a ...
    Image     Photo of the interior of the St. Marys Museum around 1975. The photo is mainly focused on a mannequin dressed in a black lace and purple dress. But all around ...
  • St. Marys Museum
    Image       This photograph shows the front of the Tracy House which holds the St. Marys Museum. At the time the photo was taken that door was also serving as the main entrance to the museum; today the access is through the new archival addition.
    Image     This photograph shows the front of the Tracy House which holds the St. Marys Museum. At the time the photo was taken that door was also serving as the main ...
  • St. Marys District Museum
    Image       This is the front view of the St. Marys Museum where it looks out to Church Street. The building was constructed in 1854 by George Tracy but passed through the hands of several owners before becoming a municipal property. It initially served as apartments for town employees but later was ...
    Image     This is the front view of the St. Marys Museum where it looks out to Church Street. The building was constructed in 1854 by George Tracy but passed through the ...
  • St. Marys District Museum
    Image       "Treacy House"
    Image     "Treacy House"
  • St. Marys District Museum
    Image       "Treacy House"
    Image     "Treacy House"
  • St. Marys District Museum
    Image       "Treacy House"
    Image     "Treacy House"
  • St. Marys District Museum
    Image       "Treacy House"
    Image     "Treacy House"
  • St. Marys District Museum
    Image       "Treacy House"
    Image     "Treacy House"
  • St. Marys District Museum
    Image       “Treacy House”
    Image     “Treacy House”
  • People in costumes for Museum promotion
    Image       Photo of seven woman all dressed up in old-fashioned clothing (some dressed in men clothing, some in women). Behind them the St. Marys & District Museum sign can be seen. The women are: Back Row: Eleanor Alberts, Flossie Sgarigilia, Mrs. L.A. Ball, Mrs. Joan Near, Mrs. Edna Fulcher Front Row: ...
    Image     Photo of seven woman all dressed up in old-fashioned clothing (some dressed in men clothing, some in women). Behind them the St. Marys & District Museum sign can be seen. ...
  • Southwest corner of Cadzow Park after windstorm
    Image       Photo showing uprooted trees after a windstorm in the southwest corner of Cadzow Park.
    Image     Photo showing uprooted trees after a windstorm in the southwest corner of Cadzow Park.
  • John McArthur Weir
    Image       Photo of John McArthur Weir (1834-1920) posed holding onto the Globe newspaper. He is around 70-80 years old in this photo and still appears to have a bit of a smile in his face. John Weir is a former resident of 177 Church Street South, now the St. Marys Museum.
    Image     Photo of John McArthur Weir (1834-1920) posed holding onto the Globe newspaper. He is around 70-80 years old in this photo and still appears to have a bit of a ...
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit




My favourites lets you save items you like, tag them and group them into collections for your own personal use. Viewing "My favourites" will open in a new tab. Login here or start a My favourites account.










St. Marys Museum


Pictures over the years of the Tracy House and of the people who have worked for the Museum.