Picture St. Marys
St. Marys Museum


Records

Results

We found
36
matching items
Groups
St. Marys Museum
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Duncan Weir
    Image       Carte de visite of Duncan Drummond Weir (1850-1930). He was married to Agnes Taylor and is the brother of John and William Weir of St. Marys. During his adult life, Duncan Weir lived in Forest, Ontario where he was a flax manufacturer. Following the deaths of John and William in ...
    Image     Carte de visite of Duncan Drummond Weir (1850-1930). He was married to Agnes Taylor and is the brother of John and William Weir of St. Marys. During his adult life, ...
  • Margaret McArthur Weir
    Image       Margaret McArthur Weir A lace maker who at one time lived in this house. She was the mother of Wm. Weir who was the first white child born in St. Marys
    Image     Margaret McArthur Weir A lace maker who at one time lived in this house. She was the mother of Wm. Weir who was the first white child born in St. ...
  • William Weir
    Image       Photo of William Weir (1844-1921) wearing a tam o'shanter. He is looking at the camera wearing a suit jacket and tie. William Weir was one of the last owners of the Tracy house (now the St. Marys Museum). The Weirs were the ones to give the land the name "Cadzow ...
    Image     Photo of William Weir (1844-1921) wearing a tam o'shanter. He is looking at the camera wearing a suit jacket and tie. William Weir was one of the last owners of ...
  • William Weir
    Image       Portrait photo of William Weir (1844-1921). William Weir was one of the last owners of the Tracy house (now the St. Marys Museum). The Weirs were the ones to give the land the name "Cadzow Park". Mr. Weir lived in the house from 1875 until his death in 1921, and ...
    Image     Portrait photo of William Weir (1844-1921). William Weir was one of the last owners of the Tracy house (now the St. Marys Museum). The Weirs were the ones to give ...
  • Thomas Gordon
    Image       Mr. T. Gordon MR. Gordon is believed to be the taxidermist who prepared many of the birds and animals seen in this display. He lived on Water St. around the turn of the century.
    Image     Mr. T. Gordon MR. Gordon is believed to be the taxidermist who prepared many of the birds and animals seen in this display. He lived on Water St. around the ...
  • Margaret Weir, 1893
    Image       Margaret Weir age 85 1893
    Image     Margaret Weir age 85 1893
  • John and William Weir
    Image       Photo of John and William Weir, former owners of the Tracy house (St. Marys Museum). William Weir had also been a Mayor of St. Marys in 1916 and 1917. William is the one standing in behind in a suit and the Tammie hat, while John is sitting in the chair ...
    Image     Photo of John and William Weir, former owners of the Tracy house (St. Marys Museum). William Weir had also been a Mayor of St. Marys in 1916 and 1917. William ...
  • Back view of Cadzow Park, ca. 1902
    Image       Cadzow Park, St. Marys, back view, ca. 1902 Original in possession of Mrs. E. Phillimore, Toronto John Weir & second wife & ?
    Image     Cadzow Park, St. Marys, back view, ca. 1902 Original in possession of Mrs. E. Phillimore, Toronto John Weir & second wife & ?
  • Cadzow Park house around 1902
    Image       Cadzow Park, St. Marys, ca. 1902 Original possession of Mrs. E. Phillimore, Toronto
    Image     Cadzow Park, St. Marys, ca. 1902 Original possession of Mrs. E. Phillimore, Toronto
  • John McArthur Weir
    Image       Photo of John McArthur Weir (1834-1920) posed holding onto the Globe newspaper. He is around 70-80 years old in this photo and still appears to have a bit of a smile in his face. John Weir is a former resident of 177 Church Street South, now the St. Marys Museum.
    Image     Photo of John McArthur Weir (1834-1920) posed holding onto the Globe newspaper. He is around 70-80 years old in this photo and still appears to have a bit of a ...
  • Southwest corner of Cadzow Park after windstorm
    Image       Photo showing uprooted trees after a windstorm in the southwest corner of Cadzow Park.
    Image     Photo showing uprooted trees after a windstorm in the southwest corner of Cadzow Park.
  • People in costumes for Museum promotion
    Image       Photo of seven woman all dressed up in old-fashioned clothing (some dressed in men clothing, some in women). Behind them the St. Marys & District Museum sign can be seen. The women are: Back Row: Eleanor Alberts, Flossie Sgarigilia, Mrs. L.A. Ball, Mrs. Joan Near, Mrs. Edna Fulcher Front Row: ...
    Image     Photo of seven woman all dressed up in old-fashioned clothing (some dressed in men clothing, some in women). Behind them the St. Marys & District Museum sign can be seen. ...
  • St. Marys District Museum
    Image       "Treacy House"
    Image     "Treacy House"
  • St. Marys District Museum
    Image       "Treacy House"
    Image     "Treacy House"
  • St. Marys District Museum
    Image       "Treacy House"
    Image     "Treacy House"
  • St. Marys District Museum
    Image       "Treacy House"
    Image     "Treacy House"
  • St. Marys District Museum
    Image       "Treacy House"
    Image     "Treacy House"
  • St. Marys District Museum
    Image       “Treacy House”
    Image     “Treacy House”
  • St. Marys Museum
    Image       This photograph shows the front of the Tracy House which holds the St. Marys Museum. At the time the photo was taken that door was also serving as the main entrance to the museum; today the access is through the new archival addition.
    Image     This photograph shows the front of the Tracy House which holds the St. Marys Museum. At the time the photo was taken that door was also serving as the main ...
  • St. Marys District Museum
    Image       This is the front view of the St. Marys Museum where it looks out to Church Street. The building was constructed in 1854 by George Tracy but passed through the hands of several owners before becoming a municipal property. It initially served as apartments for town employees but later was ...
    Image     This is the front view of the St. Marys Museum where it looks out to Church Street. The building was constructed in 1854 by George Tracy but passed through the ...
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit




My favourites lets you save items you like, tag them and group them into collections for your own personal use. Viewing "My favourites" will open in a new tab. Login here or start a My favourites account.










St. Marys Museum


Pictures over the years of the Tracy House and of the people who have worked for the Museum.