Picture St. Marys
Churches of St. Marys


Records

Results

We found
163
matching items
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • United Church - 85 Church Street South
    Image       Photo of the United Church which is located at 85 Church Street South in St. Marys. This Church was built in 1879 as a Methodist Church. On June 10, 1925, the Methodist church officially became The St. Marys United Church, with the Methodists and some of the members of the ...
    Image     Photo of the United Church which is located at 85 Church Street South in St. Marys. This Church was built in 1879 as a Methodist Church. On June 10, 1925, ...
  • Gospel Hall - 632 Jones Street East
    Image       Photo of the Gospel Hall which is located at 632 Jones Street East in St. Marys, Ontario. This is how it appeared in 1981. Since then, it appears to have undergone many renovations.
    Image     Photo of the Gospel Hall which is located at 632 Jones Street East in St. Marys, Ontario. This is how it appeared in 1981. Since then, it appears to have ...
  • Sunday School Anniversary, 1910
    Image       Photo of a big group of people sitting up in the choir section of the church. It is a mixture of adults and children and obviously no one was really sitting still (as a lot of people are blurred by movement). Some people can also be seen sitting in pews ...
    Image     Photo of a big group of people sitting up in the choir section of the church. It is a mixture of adults and children and obviously no one was really ...
  • Anglican Church - 65 Church Street South
    Image       Photo of St. James Anglican Church which is located at 65 Church Street South, St. Marys. The original church (the middle section of the church overall now), was built in 1858 with the tower being added in 1885 (as well as other renovations being performed to enhance the church's interior ...
    Image     Photo of St. James Anglican Church which is located at 65 Church Street South, St. Marys. The original church (the middle section of the church overall now), was built in ...
  • First Baptist Church - 34 Church Street South
    Image       Photo of the First Baptist Church located at 34 Church Street South in St. Marys, Ontario. The Baptist Church was established in St. Marys in 1867 with this building built and opened by 1902.
    Image     Photo of the First Baptist Church located at 34 Church Street South in St. Marys, Ontario. The Baptist Church was established in St. Marys in 1867 with this building built ...
  • St. Marys Baptist Tabernacle
    Image       Photo of the St. Marys Baptist Tabernacle located at the northeast corner of Queen and Robinson Streets (9 Robinson Street). From 1873 to 1935 the building served as a separate registry office. From about 1935 until about 2003 the building was then used as the Baptist Tabernacle.
    Image     Photo of the St. Marys Baptist Tabernacle located at the northeast corner of Queen and Robinson Streets (9 Robinson Street). From 1873 to 1935 the building served as a separate ...
  • Second Knox Presbyterian Church, 1901
    Image       Exterior view of the second Knox Presbyterian Church taken around 1901. Knox Presbyterian Church buildings were once located at 66 Church Street South where Knox Apartments is now located. This specific building was destroyed by fire in 1905 and rebuilt a third and final time (as the first building was ...
    Image     Exterior view of the second Knox Presbyterian Church taken around 1901. Knox Presbyterian Church buildings were once located at 66 Church Street South where Knox Apartments is now located. This ...
  • First Presbyterian Church, 1901
    Image       Wrong identified as "the Anglican Church" on the photo
    Image     Wrong identified as "the Anglican Church" on the photo
  • St. James Anglican Church
    Image       This photograph shows the St. James Anglican Church taken before the addition of the parish hall. The church remains in the same location today.
    Image     This photograph shows the St. James Anglican Church taken before the addition of the parish hall. The church remains in the same location today.
  • St. James Anglican Church
    Image       View of the St. James Anglican Church. The Parish Hall is not present in this view which would date this photo before 1908. The photo shows a nice view of the church gardens as well. The original church (the middle section of the church overall now), was built in 1858 ...
    Image     View of the St. James Anglican Church. The Parish Hall is not present in this view which would date this photo before 1908. The photo shows a nice view of ...
  • St. James Anglican Church
    Imagecomment       Side view of the St. James Anglican Church. This photo shows a nice view of the church gardens. The original church (the middle section of the church overall now), was built in 1858 with the tower being added in 1885 (as well as other renovations being performed to enhance the ...
    Imagecomment     Side view of the St. James Anglican Church. This photo shows a nice view of the church gardens. The original church (the middle section of the church overall now), was ...
  • 9 Robinson St., 1980s
    Image       The building located at 9 Robinson Street originally housed the St. Marys Registry Office from 1837 until 1935. The building sat vacant for several years after the county records consolidated in Stratford. Eventually, Reverend DeLoss Scott developed a fundraising effort to transform the office into the Baptist Tabernacle. From 1939 ...
    Image     The building located at 9 Robinson Street originally housed the St. Marys Registry Office from 1837 until 1935. The building sat vacant for several years after the county records consolidated ...
  • St. Marys Baptist Tabernacle
    Image       Photo of the St. Marys Baptist Tabernacle located at the northeast corner of Queen and Robinson Streets (9 Robinson Street). From 1873 to 1935 the building served as a separate registry office. From about 1935 until about 2003 the building was then used as the Baptist Tabernacle.
    Image     Photo of the St. Marys Baptist Tabernacle located at the northeast corner of Queen and Robinson Streets (9 Robinson Street). From 1873 to 1935 the building served as a separate ...
  • Northward from the valley
    Image       "Miss Standeaven"
    Image     "Miss Standeaven"
  • Miss B. Hamilton's Sunday School Class
    Image       Photo of a woman in a white blouse sitting surrounded by a rather large group of boys and young men. The group has been identified as: Row 1 - Frank Butcher, John Levy, Reg Martin, L. McCammus Row 2 - Wilf Crandon, Merve Crozier, Frank Clark, Frank May, Miss B. ...
    Image     Photo of a woman in a white blouse sitting surrounded by a rather large group of boys and young men. The group has been identified as: Row 1 - Frank ...
  • Grace Community Church in the winter, 1990s
    Image       Photo of the Grace Community Church located at 16 Hillside Court taken in the winter time.
    Image     Photo of the Grace Community Church located at 16 Hillside Court taken in the winter time.
  • St. Marys Gospel Hall
    Image       Photo of the St. Marys Gospel Hall in the winter time taken around 1990. This building is located at 632 Jones Street East.
    Image     Photo of the St. Marys Gospel Hall in the winter time taken around 1990. This building is located at 632 Jones Street East.
  • Salvation Army
    Image       ... and Peel Streets at 220 Queen Street East. The photo is in black and white...
    Image     ... and Peel Streets at 220 Queen Street East. The photo is in black and white...
  • Baptist Tabernacle
    Image       Photo of 9 Robinson Street taken in the winter time around 1990. This building once housed the Baptist Tabernacle and before that had housed the St. Marys Registry office. From 1873 to 1935 the building served as a separate registry office. From then until about 2003 the building was then ...
    Image     Photo of 9 Robinson Street taken in the winter time around 1990. This building once housed the Baptist Tabernacle and before that had housed the St. Marys Registry office. From ...
  • Methodist Church, ca. 1900
    Image       Photo of the St. Marys Methodist Church located at 85 Church Street South in St. Marys. The Methodist Church was constructed in 1879. On June 10, 1925, the Methodist church officially became The St. Marys United Church, with the Methodists and some of the members of the two Presbyterian congregations ...
    Image     Photo of the St. Marys Methodist Church located at 85 Church Street South in St. Marys. The Methodist Church was constructed in 1879. On June 10, 1925, the Methodist church ...
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit




My favourites lets you save items you like, tag them and group them into collections for your own personal use. Viewing "My favourites" will open in a new tab. Login here or start a My favourites account.










Churches of St. Marys