View From the Cliff - Natural Park, Muskoka Lakes, Ont. Canada. - RL0040
- Mystery Question
- Do you know anything about Anderson's?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Anderson's Muskoka Series, Publisher
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of a scene from the top of a high cliff, looking over the lake with islands and water as far as the eye can see.
- Anderson's Muskoka Series. View from the cliff-Natural Park, Muskoka Lakes, Ont, Canada
Lake to the right foreground is Mirror Lake and lake to the left and in the background is Lake Joseph
- For Correspondence.Dear E. I hope you found everything alright and did not have any trouble. I hope that the electric light was turned on and you have some heat. Fred was sorry not to go to cousin Hesters funeral, but did not feel equal to leaving in a hurry and I didn't like his going above. Will see you Saturday. Much love Mary. Post Card RHS-RLg40abcopy Address only Rosseau, Ont., Oct 30, Mrs. G. F. Bryson, 81 Keewatin Ave., Toronto, Ont.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.2584 Longitude: -79.64134
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Rosseau Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
PO Box 268