Sailing to Windward Among the Islands - RL0039
- Anderson's Muskoka Series, Publisher
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of a rocky lakeshore with two saiboats out in the distance.
- Anderson's Muskoka Series. Sailing to Windward among the islands, Muskoka-Lakes, Ont. Canada.
- Dear Eleanor. Grammie and I are driving back to town with cousin Ted tomorrow after lunch. Donalds mother is sick in bed so Ted Brought Donald up to his Grammie. It will be so nice not to have to go home by boat and Train. It isn't acutally raining today I supose it will clear up when we leave. - I will write mother as soon as I get a minute from town. We will see you soon. Love Sweetie. For correspondence. Post Card Address only Rosseau, Ont. Am Aug. 28 Place Stamp here. Miss Eleanor Sheldon, 45 Aberdeen Rd. South, Galt, Ont. 923+55=978
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.2584 Longitude: -79.64134
- Eleanor (Sheldon) Bell
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Rosseau Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
PO Box 268