LH2064 - Tugboat "Michael D. Misner" in Oshawa Harbour
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- View of the a tugboat in Oshawa harbour. Other tugbaots are in the background, as well as partial view of a Stolt tanker.
- This tugboat was built in 1948 at Owen Sound, Ontario as P.J. MURER for the Canadian International Paper Company. Renamed MICHAEL D. MISNER in 1981, THOMAS A. PAYETTE in 1993, PROGRESS in 1996 and finally WYATT M in 2006.
Stolt Tankers division is one of the world's largest parcel tanker companies with a fleet of more than 150 deep-sea, coastal and inland tankers.
- Date of Publication:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Oshawa Public Libraries
Agency street/mail address
Eva Saether, Local History and Genealogy Librarian
65 Bagot Street,
Oshawa, ON L1H 1N2
905-579-6111 EXT 5253