Nipissing Ouest-Notre histoire
The Kipling Baptist Church, Hugel Township


Description
Créateur:
Lafond, Roger, Photographer
Médias:
Image
Type d'élément:
Photographs
Description:
The Kipling Baptist Church in Hugel Township. The Kipling Church is quite active. Kipling, is north of the village of Verner.
Notes:
The first settlers came to the area in 1893 building their homes on the shores of Deer Lake.
Sujet(s):
Identifiant local:
47
Collection:
Collection Roger Lafond
Langage de l'élément:
English; French
Couverture géographique:
  • Ontario, Canada
    Latitude: 46.50009 Longitude: -80.21638
Licence de Creative Commons:
by-nc-sa [Pour plus de détails]
Conditions d'utilisation:
Le matériel disponible ici peut être utilisé à des fins personnelles ou éducatives. L'utilisation de ce matériel devrait toujours inclure le crédit "Collection de la Société historique de Nipissing Ouest". Pour toutes autres fins, notamment pour des fins commerciales, on ne peut, sans l'autorisation expresse de la Société historique de Nipissing Ouest et, s'il y a lieu, des autres titulaires des droits d'auteur, modifier, copier, reproduire, republier, afficher, transmettre ou distribuer le matériel, de quelque manière que ce soit. / The material provided here is for personal or educational purposes. Use of this material should include the credit “Société historique de Nipissing Ouest Collection”. Express permission from the Société historique de Nipissing Ouest or other indicated copyright owners is required if you wish to modify, copy, reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute the material in any way for any other purposes, especially commercial.
Contacter
Société historique de Nipissing Ouest
Courriel
Adresse postale d'agence
250 chemin Fort Road
Sturgeon Falls ON P2B 2N7
Tél.: 705-753-4716
Fax: 705-753-5476
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit




Vous n'avez pas de compte? Inscrivez-vous!










The Kipling Baptist Church, Hugel Township


The Kipling Baptist Church in Hugel Township. The Kipling Church is quite active. Kipling, is north of the village of Verner.