Military Warrant for Elisha Smith, 33rd Regiment of the Connecticut Militia- 1811
This item is a part of the 1812 History digitization project. This project was made possible with the support of the Department of Canadian Heritage through the Canadian Culture Online Strategy.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is the military warrant issued to Elisha Smith, 2nd Company, appointing him to the rank of Sergeant in the 2nd Company of the 33rd Regiment, Connecticut Militia. It is printed and signed in black ink by William Sterling, Lieutenant Colonel, Commandant of the 33rd Regiment, Connecticut Militia. It was issued at Lynn on the 6th day of May 1811.
- Date of Original
- 6 May 1811
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
United States, United States
Latitude: 39.76 Longitude: -98.5
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Image courtesy of the Niagara Falls History Museum
- Please contact the Niagara Falls History Museum for any reproductions of this image.
- Niagara Falls History MuseumEmail