Portrait of William Pope, London, Ontario
- Cooper, Frank, 1845-1914, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A formal head and shoulders portrait of Mr. William Pope.
- This Carte-de-Visite from Frank Cooper's studio would have been taken sometime between 1868 and 1909, the dates he was in business.
The photographer's ornate imprint, with logo, is on the back of the card. There is also a handwritten inscription on the back.
The map shows the location for Frank Cooper's studio when he was at 169-173 Dundas Street.
- Reverse - Frank Cooper Photographer Richmond St. London, Ont.
Reverse - (Handwritten) Wm. Pope (and) born Jan 24(?) 1819 (and) came to London, 1837 (and) died Jan. 24, 1893
- Date of Original:
- ca. 1868-1909
Width: 6.2 cm
Height: 10.3 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 5.9cm
Image Height: 9.4cm
- Local identifier:
- Frank Cooper Photograph
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Ivey Family London Room, London Public Library, London, Ontario, Canada
- Reproduction Notes:
- London Room Photograph Archives - PG E136
London Public Library
Agency street/mail address
251 Dundas Street
London, ON N6A 6H9