Birds Eye view
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A view of Beamsville, looking north-west. Two churches are visible. The bell tower of the school can be seen above the trees in the centre left. Buildins and part of the horse track of the Fairgrounds can be seen in the upper right.
- The photo was probably taken from the bell tower of the Baptist Church.
- Birds Eye View, Beamsville, Ont.
- Photogelatine engraving Co. Limited.
- Place of Publication:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Lincoln Public Library
Agency street/mail address
4080 John Charles Blvd.,
Vineland, Ontario L0R 2C0