Albright Gardens Project - three People
- Mystery Question:
Who are the two men in this picture?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Two men and a woman standing in front of an almost finished building.
- A group of 12 small houses built in Beamsville for retired clergy of the United Church of Canada. Construction began in 1954 and completed by June 1955. A Miss Watt had donated $100,000 toward the construction of the 12 cottages and the property was a donation of Rev. Ray Albright.
More information can be found inthe book "The Homes on the Hill: the Albright Story" by W. F. Rannie
- Beamsville - Clergy Housing Project Albright Gardens ____, ____, Pauline (Culp) gardiner
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
Width: 10 in
Height: 8 in
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Lincoln Public Library
Agency street/mail address
4080 John Charles Blvd.,
Vineland, Ontario L0R 2C0