Beamsville Bible School
- Mystery Question
- Who are the people in this picture?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is the 1911 Beamsville Bible School posing in front of the Church of Christ. In the 2nd row, 3rd from the left is S.M. Jones (Sim Maleus) the leader of the Bible School. On the right, behind the 2nd row and 4th from the right is Ernest Perry. In the front row, 2nd from the right is Grace Stewart (future Mrs. Ernest Perry (1928)).
On the right, in the row behind the 2nd row and 2nd form the right is Charles (Charlie) Watterworth. At the right end of the second row, is Rose Watterworth(?).
The back row standing, 3rd from the left Herbert Dale, the 4rth from the left in the back grow is Lloyd G. Snure.
- In 1910 the Church of Christ congregation split and the splinter group built this new building on Queen St. in Beamsville. In 1925, the building was bought and turned into a Presbyterian church.
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- S. M. Jones, Ernest Perry, Grace Stewart, Charles Watterworth, Rose Watterworth.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Church of Christ
- Local identifier
- Y Box 2 Oversized 32
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.48291
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
If you would like to obtain a digital or print copy of this image, please see LPL's Photographic Reproduction Policy at http://www.lincoln.library.on.ca/photo_policy
- Lincoln Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
4080 John Charles Blvd.,
Vineland, Ontario L0R 2C0