St. Peter's Anglican Church, Newboyne, c.1900
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Photograph of St. Peter's Anglican Church in Newboyne, Ontario in 1900. This is a photograph of the outside of the church including the sheds, vault and cemetary.
- (Condition: Good.)
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- [Internal Record Number: OS1056]
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.73341 Longitude: -76.11607
- Photo in Diane Haskins "My Own Four Walls" originally loaned by Garnet Clegg
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Rideau Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressP.O. Box 189
26 Halladay St.