Delta Town Hall c.1920
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of the Town Hall in Delta, Ontario circa 1920. It also acted as a courthouse in earlier days. The building was erected in 1880 for the Masonic Lodge. Council used the building while the Masons used the second floor. It was used for elections, vaudeville shows, theatre, and for a court house.
- (Condition: Fair.)
- Court house. Delta, Ontario
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- [Internal Record Number: NS1009]
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.61681 Longitude: -76.13267
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Rideau Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressP.O. Box 189
26 Halladay St.